I spy with my little eye: Fruits and vegetables of the world
Are you fed up with your child watching too much television or your smartphone? Would you like to awaken them to the world in a fun way?
Let's discover our I spy with my little eye: Fruits and vegetables of the World book! It is a Montessori-inspired educational book that introduces your child to English in a fun way.
While playing, your child discovers more than 100 fruits and vegetables:
classified by :
- continent of origin
- presented in various forms (whole, sliced, fresh, dried, etc)
Thus, your child:
- their geographical and temporal landmarks
- their sense of observation and focus
- builds up their vocabulary
- learns colors
- becomes more curious thanks to lesser-known fruits and vegetables
- is unplugged from the screens!