I spy with my little eye: Animals of the world
Are you fed up with your child watching too much television or your smartphone? Would you like to awake them to the world in a fun way?
Let's discover our I spy with my little eye: Animals of the World book! It is a Montessori-inspired educational book that introduces your child to English in a fun way.
While playing, your child discovers more than 170 animals classified by habitat (12 in total) and by continent!
Thus, your child:
- their geographical landmarks
- their sense of observation and focus
- builds up their vocabulary
- learns the plural of animals names
- gets familiar with numbers
- learns to count
- becomes more curious thanks to lesser-known animals
- is unplugged from the screens!