French-English I spy with my little eye: Fruits and vegetables of the world
Are you fed up with your child because they watch too much television?
Would you like to awaken your child to English in a fun way?
Kids learn languages easily through play, games and fun challenges.French-English I spy with my little eye: Fruits and vegetables of the world is a Montessori-inspired educational bilingual "seek and find" book that awakens your child to French in a fun way! Ideal for bilingual or expat families, language teachers (both English and French teachers) and children learning a second language.
While playing, your child discovers more than 100 fruits and vegetables:
classified by :
- continent of origin
- presented in various forms (whole, sliced, fresh, dried, etc)
Thus, your child:
- their geographical and temporal landmarks
- their sense of observation and focus
- builds up their vocabulary in both languages
- learns colors
- becomes more curious thanks to lesser-known fruits and vegetables
- is unplugged from the screens!
Every word is presented in English and in French with their grammatical gender (masculine or feminine).We wish you a happy learning in both French and English.