French-English l spy with my little eye : Animals of the world
Are you fed up with your child because they watch too much television?
Discover ourFrench-English I spy with my little eye: Animals of the World. It is a Montessori-inspired bilingual educational book that introduces your child to French in a fun way.
Would you like to awaken your child to English in a fun way?
While playing, your child discovers more than 170 animals classified by habitat (12 in total) and by continent!
Thus, your child:
- their geographical landmarks
- their sense of observation and focus
- builds up their vocabulary in both languages
- learns the plural of animal names
- gets familiar with numbers
- learns to count
- becomes more curious thanks to lesser-known animals
- is unplugged from the screens!
We wish you a happy learning in both French and English.